- Liz Patu, Wests, Queensland Women’s XV, 22 caps
- Averyl Mitchell, Souths (Brisbane), Queensland Women’s XV, 3 caps
- Evelyn Horomia, Brothers, NSW Waratahs Women, 6 caps
- Michaela Leonard, Vikings, Brumbies Women, 3 caps
- Alisha Hewett, GPS/ADFRU, Queensland Women’s XV, 20 caps
- Millie Boyle (vc), Royals (Canberra), Queensland Women’s XV, 11 caps
- Shannon Mato, Sunnybank, Queensland Women’s XV, 3 caps
- Grace Hamilton (c), Sydney University, NSW Waratahs Women, 14 caps
- Georgia Cormick, Power House, Melbourne Rebels Women XV, 3 caps
- Trilleen Pomare, Kalamunda, Rugby WA Women, 10 caps
- Lori Cramer, University of Queensland, Queensland Women’s XV, 3 caps
- Ariana Hira-Herangi, Kalamunda, Rugby WA Women, 3 caps
- Alysia Lefau-Fakaosilea, Sunnybank, Queensland Women’s XV, 3 caps
- Mahalia Murphy, Campbelltown/Maitland, NSW Waratahs Women, 10 caps
- Mhicca Carter, Cottesloe, Rugby WA Women, 5 caps
- Ash Marsters, Harlequins, Melbourne Rebels Women, 9 caps
- Emily Robinson, Warringah, NSW Waratahs Women, 10 caps
- Christina Sekona, Sunnybank, Queensland Women’s XV, 2 caps
- Michelle Milward, Vikings, Brumbies Women, 8 caps
- Emily Chancellor, Sydney University, NSW Waratahs Women, 5 caps
- Iliseva Batibasaga, Sydney University, NSW Waratahs Women, 14 caps
- Arabella McKenzie, Randwick, NSW Waratahs Women, 3 caps
- Samantha Treherne, Sunnybank, Queensland Women’s XV, 13 caps
Buildcorp Wallaroos Head Coach, Dwayne Nestor has made two changes to the starting XV for Australia’s clash against New Zealand at Eden Park with Shannon Mato and Mhicca Carter promoted from the bench.
Carter moves to fullback with Mato coming in at flanker to combine with captain Grace Hamilton and vice-captain Mille Boyle in the backrow.
On the bench Brumbies Women stalwart, Michelle Milward comes into the reserves in replacement for Rebecca Clough.
Buildcorp Wallaroos Head Coach Dwayne Nestor said: “We were disappointed with the performance we put out last week as we know that wasn’t our best Rugby.
“The good news is that we get another opportunity this week and the team is looking forward to getting back out on the park and playing at one of the most iconic venues in World Rugby.
“Bringing Shannon (Mato) into the starting side, just changes things up for us a bit in the backrow and we know Mhicca (Carter) has got some explosive speed that can match her opposite numbers.
“The team has responded really well this week to the feedback that the coaching staff has given and we’re looking forward to getting back to playing Test Rugby.”
Australia will be looking to bounce back after a disappointing performance in the opening Test of the New Zealand Series at Optus Stadium in Perth last week where the Buildcorp Wallaroos fell 10-47.
The Buildcorp Wallaroos will play the Black Ferns at Eden Park, kicking off at 3pm AEDT with the match to be broadcast LIVE on FOX SPORTS, Kayo and RUGBY.com.au Radio.