England will take on the world champions at Twickenham Stadium on Saturday 20 November (3.15pm KO).
Courtney Lawes (blind-side flanker) will captain the side for a second time. Tom Curry (No. 8) and Henry Slade (outside centre) will be vice-captains.
Jamie Blamire will start as hooker, with props Bevan Rodd and Kyle Sinckler joining him in the front row. Locks Maro Itoje and Jonny Hill complete the tight five and Sam Underhill is at open-side flanker.
Joe Marchant returns to the side on the right wing, Jonny May is on the left wing and Freddie Steward is at full back.
Manu Tuilagi is at inside centre, Marcus Smith is at fly half and the side’s most capped-player Ben Youngs (111) is at scrum half.
Hooker Nic Dolly could make his England debut, as he is named as a finisher – alongside Joe Marler, Will Stuart, Charlie Ewels, Sam Simmonds, Alex Dombrandt, Raffi Quirke and Max Malins.
Eddie Jones said: “This is our biggest game of the season and the final game of the autumn campaign and we want to finish with a bang.
“We’ve been really pleased with the preparation this week and how the team has continued to develop over the past month.
“Now we want to put on our best performance this autumn in front of a capacity 82,000 crowd at Twickenham.”
The non-selected players will return to their clubs on Thursday, as per an agreement with clubs, PRL and the RPA.
England v South Africa is live on Amazon Prime Sport and TalkSPORT.
- Freddie Steward (Leicester Tigers, 4 caps)
- Joe Marchant (Harlequins, 6 caps)
- Henry Slade (Exeter Chiefs, 42 caps)
- Manu Tuilagi (Sale Sharks, 45 caps)
- Jonny May (Gloucester Rugby, 68 caps)
- Marcus Smith (Harlequins, 4 caps)
- Ben Youngs (Leicester Tigers, 111 caps)
- Bevan Rodd (Sale Sharks, 1 cap)
- Jamie Blamire (Newcastle Falcons, 4 caps)
- Kyle Sinckler (Bristol Bears, 46 caps)
- Maro Itoje (Saracens, 50 caps)
- Jonny Hill (Exeter Chiefs, 11 caps)
- Courtney Lawes (C) (Northampton Saints, 89 caps)
- Sam Underhill (Bath Rugby, 26 caps)
- Tom Curry (Sale Sharks, 35 caps)
- Nic Dolly (Leicester Tigers, uncapped)
- Joe Marler (Harlequins, 73 caps)
- Will Stuart (Bath Rugby, 14 caps)
- Charlie Ewels (Bath Rugby, 25 caps)
- Sam Simmonds (Exeter Chiefs, 8 caps)
- Alex Dombrandt (Harlequins, 3 caps)
- Raffi Quirke (Sale Sharks, 1 cap)
- Max Malins (Saracens, 9 caps)