Eddie Jones has named his team for England’s Quilter International against Georgia this weekend.
England will open their Autumn Nations Cup campaign at Twickenham Stadium on Saturday 14 November (3pm KO) and will be looking to build on a successful return to international rugby after winning the Guinness Six Nations last month.
Jack Willis will make his England debut at open-side flanker. Owen Farrell will captain the side at fly half.
After becoming only the second men’s player to reach 100 caps for England, against Italy, Ben Youngs will play at scrum half.
In the front row, Ellis Genge will play loosehead and Will Stuart makes his first start for England at tighthead, with Jamie George, who reached his 50th cap in Rome, at hooker. Charlie Ewels and Joe Launchbury complete the tight five.
Billy Vunipola will continue at No. 8, while Maro Itoje will play at blind-side flanker.
Henry Slade starts at inside centre with Ollie Lawrence, who made his England debut in Rome, at outside centre.
Jonathan Joseph moves to the wing, along with Jonny May, with Elliot Daly returning to the side after injury completing the line-up at full back.
Max Malins could make his first England appearance after being named as finisher, along with Tom Curry, Tom Dunn, Ben Earl, Joe Marchant, Dan Robson, Kyle Sinckler and Mako Vunipola.
Jones said: “We’ve had a really good week of training. We know there are a lot of expectations on us and we’ve applied ourselves hard and put a lot of pressure on ourselves in the early part of this week.
“Georgia will be a tough opponent, so we have a team with some real power in midfield. We have a good mix of youth and experience across the squad and they are completely focused on putting in an excellent performance on Saturday.
“We’re looking forward to being back at our home at Twickenham, we are humbled by the opportunity and want to give people a reason to smile during such a tough time for the country.”
England will play their second Quilter International, as part of the Autumn Nations Cup, against Ireland at Twickenham on Saturday 21 November (3pm KO).
They will then travel to Llanelli to play Wales at Parc y Scarlets in their last group game on Saturday 28 November (4pm KO) before returning to Twickenham for their final Quilter International, a tournament placing match, on Sunday 6 December (2pm KO).
England v Georgia is live on Amazon Prime and BBC Radio 5 Live.
ENGLAND XV STARTERS
- Elliot Daly (Saracens, 43 caps)
- Jonathan Joseph (Bath Rugby, 51 caps)
- Ollie Lawrence (Worcester Warriors, 1 cap)
- Henry Slade (Exeter Chiefs, 30 caps)
- Jonny May (Gloucester Rugby, 57 caps)
- Owen Farrell (c) (Saracens, 83 caps)
- Ben Youngs (Leicester Tigers, 100 caps)
- Ellis Genge (Leicester Tigers, 19 caps)
- Jamie George (Saracens, 50 caps)
- Will Stuart (Bath Rugby, 4 caps)
- Charlie Ewels (Bath Rugby, 16 caps)
- Joe Launchbury (Wasps, 65 caps)
- Maro Itoje (Saracens, 39 caps)
- Jack Willis (Wasps, uncapped)
- Billy Vunipola (Saracens, 52 caps)
- Tom Dunn, (Bath Rugby, 1 cap)
- Mako Vunipola (Saracens, 60 caps)
- Kyle Sinckler (Bristol Bears, 36 caps)
- Ben Earl (Bristol Bears, 4 caps)
- Tom Curry (Sale Sharks, 24 caps)
- Dan Robson (Wasps, 3 caps)
- Max Malins (Bristol Bears, uncapped)
- Joe Marchant (Harlequins, 3 caps)