- What do you most enjoy about being part of the Bulls?
I have been a huge fan of the Bulls my whole life, so being able to play for them is an honour and I just love being associated with the brand.
- You are active on social media and post golf images; one is hilariously captioned “I love golfing in the rain, because then no one can see that I’m crying.” What do you love about the sport and what is the lowest round you have ever shot?
I love how it challenges you in every department. For you to have a good round, everything from driving to putting needs to be pretty good on the day, but for us playing socially you never master it. You enjoy those good moments so much more when it comes off. My lowest round is a 82.
- The most incredible thing that happened to you this year?
Most memorable is the fact that I got married.
- Your thoughts for the new PUMA kit for the Bulls for next season?
I think it’s great, it represents everything that the Bulls are and PUMA always provides something different and I can’t wait to play in it.
- What boot do you wear and why does it suit your game?
I play in the PUMA FUTURE. The boot is light and comfortable, with great support as well for a 9 with a lot of stops and starts around the ruck.
- Are you involved in social projects and if so, why?
Whenever I get the chance to help out younger players in my position I love to do that and invest in the lives of others, because true greatness is not about being successful ourselves, but producing others who are just as or even more successful.
- Words that inspire you?
Life with God is not immunity from difficulties, but peace within difficulties – C.S. Lewis.