- Your highlights with the Bulls this past season?
Being on the Super Rugby tours and playing my first game under Mitch in NZ vs Chiefs.
- What do you most enjoy about being part of the Bulls?
The brotherhood with the gents on and off the field is just amazing.
- Your goals for next season?
First things first, make the Bulls team and have a great season by winning the Super Rugby and the rest will take care of itself.
- Your thoughts for the new PUMA kit for the Bulls next season?
The Bulls jersey has always been a special thing but the new design and attention to detail is just magnificent.
- What boot do you wear and why does it suit your game?
The PUMA ONE, it’s light and flexible and I must say it looks flashy.
- You are active on social media and post images of you dancing; what music gets you into the swing and is competing in Dancing with the Stars one of your #lifegoals?
I like to think that I’m a free spirit person so when it comes to music I go with whatever sounds good, and as for Dancing with the Stars, ha ha no not at this moment.
- What is the most memorable thing that happened to you this year?
Getting married to the love of my life Gavaza Nyakane.
- Words that inspire you?
God always has a plan for you.