Francois Venter and Oupa Mohoje back in Toyota Free State Cheetahs team
The Toyota Free State Cheetahs will be facing the Vodacom Blue Bulls in a Currie Cup game on Saturday, 19 August. Kick-off is at 14:05.
Coach Rory Duncan has announced his team for the encounter.
Changes to the team:
- Ox Nche will be starting as number 1 prop, with Erich de Jager providing cover on the bench.
- Tom Botha will be replacing Aranos Coetzee on number 3 prop.
- Rynier Bernardo will be replacing Reniel Hugo on lock.
- Gerhard Olivier will be replacing Niell Jordaan.
- Oupa Mohoje will be making his return from the Springbok camp, replacing Henco Venter. Veter will be providing cover on the bench.
- William Small-Smith replaces Ryno Benjamin on inside centre.
- Returning from Springbok camp, Captain Francois Venter will be replacing JW Jonker.
- Sergeal Petersen moves to the starting line-up and Rosko Speckman moves to the bench.
- New to the bench: Dennis Visser and Ali Mgijima. They will both be making their Currie Cup debuts when they get called onto the playing field.
The referee for the game is Marius van der Westhuizen. He will be assisted by Paul Mente and Monray Gillbert. The TMO is Lesego Legoete.
Toyota Free State Cheetahs vs Vodacom Blue Bulls
19 August, 14:05
Loftus Versfeld, Pretoria
- Ox Nche
- Jacques du Toit
- Tom Botha
- Armand Koster
- Rynier Bernardo
- Gerhard Olivier
- Oupa Mohoje
- Jasper Wiese
- Zee Mkhabela
- Ryno Eksteen
- Makazole Mapimpi
- William Small-Smith
- Francois Venter (C)
- Sergeal Petersen
- Clayton Blommetjies
- Erich de Jager
- Joseph Dweba
- Dennis Visser
- Henco Venter
- JP Smith
- Ali Mgijima
- Rosko Specman