Aaron Cruden misconduct meeting

Oct 2 • General News, International, Rugby World Cup, Rugby World Cup News • 2719 Views • Comments Off on Aaron Cruden misconduct meeting

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (No Ratings Yet)
Loading...

New Zealand Rugby has concluded a misconduct process with All Blacks first five-eighth Aaron Cruden after he failed to make the All Blacks’ assembly time, on Sunday 21 September.

New Zealand Rugby General Manager Rugby Neil Sorensen met with Cruden and his management in Taupo this week.

Cruden, who has already publicly apologised for the incident, acknowledged that his actions had been contrary to the best interests of New Zealand Rugby.

Mr Sorensen said while New Zealand Rugby did not condone his actions, he acknowledged that Cruden had already been dealt a significant sanction by being suspended from the All Blacks for the two Test matches against Argentina and South Africa.

“I am heartened by the fact Aaron has taken full responsibility for his actions which resulted in this regrettable incident. Aaron has had to suffer the shame in a very public manner and that in itself is something most people don’t have to go through.

“Having considered all the factors and Aaron’s response when we met, we have determined that no further sanction will apply.” he said.

Cruden will be available for selection for the All Blacks Test against Australia in Brisbane on 18 October.

All parties have agreed that no further comment will be made on this matter.

Related Posts

« »